It is time to sell your Jacksonville home, and you know that making a positive first impression is crucial when it comes to pleasing potential home buyers. The first thing that anyone will see when approaching your house is your front lawn and entryway. Make the most of these few initial moments by boosting the curb appeal of your Jacksonville home.
Many people think that adding curb appeal means pouring a lot of money into the front yard. This simply isn’t true. By making a few simple updates and adjusting a few things about how your entry way is set up, you can have magazine worthy curb appeal without any budgetary harm. Then if you are also finding the home rather cold then we recommend some cavity wall insulation as it makes the world of difference and we have had some fitted recently with amazing results.
Let’s face it, you just can’t beat the style and class that wooden windows and doors bring to a house renovation project or a new build. Plastic as a material just can’t compete when it comes to adding that special extra ingredient.
Over recent years UK company that apply upvc paint has become popular as the choice material for a home’s doors and windows, but more recently home owners are realising the huge benefits both to the environment and aesthetically offered by wood as the material of choice. It’s amazing nowadays how many homes are choosing to incorporate bi-folding hardwood doors that are able to completely open up the exterior of the house, leading to the outdoor space. This just does not work using plastic as a material.
Boosting Curb Appeal of Your Jacksonville Home
- Paint the front door: Go with an eye-popping color that is not too loud. Something that contrasts nicely with the color of the whole house often looks nice. The door is an accent color, so while it is recommended you keep the remainder of the house something calming and neutral; the door can be as bright as you want. Red is especially fun on front doors.
- Paint and fix your garage: Even when most of the people uses his garage as a storage room it needs to be clenaner and good looking if you will to boost the appeal of your house, installing a new door could also help with this, and Calgary Garage Door Fix is one of the best-rated contractors providing garage door repair services in Calgary SE. You can also consider a decorative concrete company for your driveway, like Edinburgh Driveway Solutions.
- Change the hardware: Go ahead and put a new door knob on the front door when you get done painting it. Every potential buyer or renter will have to touch that door knob, so it is something they are going to notice.
- Deck and Patio: Outside living space adds major value to your home, and gives you and your family a nice place to sit and enjoy the sunshine. This is one of the best things you can do outside of adding indoor square footage to your house. A professionally installed deck can be acquire for a very reasonable cost and installation cost in Outdoor World, depending on the size it can add more than $7,000 to a home’s value—or about 77 percent of the original cost
- Add outdoor lighting: Consider putting a few solar lights and solar panels installed by Artisan Electric noted along your walkway . This is a great way to line the walkway into the house and is also a great deterrent against robbers, as the solar lights often remain lit all night.
- Add a container garden: Plant a few flowers in nicely painted flower pots and place them next to the front door. Some nice stone steps will send the signal to potential buyers or renters that the property has been regularly kept up, buyers usually love that. Garden Zebra Surrey can help you with this task.
Even if you only have one day to make changes to your home there are a few simple touches you can make that will increase your curb appeal. If you are buying a foreclosure or short sale in hopes of turning them into investment properties, or are looking for a quick and cheap way to fix up a property before moving forward with your rental property management plans, then consider a few of the above tricks.
Looking to put your Jacksonville home on the market and want to get top dollar? Contact our Traditions Realty agents online or at (904) 683.5230 today.