Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the abbreviations in your listings?
A: Most units come with normal kitchen appliances of Range and Refrigerator. Kitchen abbreviations are:
- R/R=range and refrigerator
- DW= dishwasher
- GR= gas range
The letters to the right of the monthly rental price are simply office codes for the use of the rental agents.
- BR is short for the number of bedrooms
- BA is short for the number of bathrooms
- W/D is short for washer / dryer. Hookups means there may not be a washer and dryer, but you’ll have the ability to purchase your own for use at the property.
- LR is short for living room
- DR is short for dining room
- FP is short for fireplace
If you are confused by any other abbreviations, don’t hesitate to ask us!
Q: When can I move in?
A: Traditions Realty has properties available for move-in dates year-round. If you are looking to find a property by a specific date, ask us to help you find what is available in your time frame.
- The date the unit is available for move-in is provided in each listing.
- Normally owners will not hold the unit for a distant move-in date.
Q: Are all of your rental properties pet friendly?
A: We’re sorry-but pets are allowed in only some of our units, and not in those that state No Pets. If you have pets, or plan to adopt a pet, then please limit your search to properties that are designated as pet friendly.
- Owners decide pet restrictions, fees, and pet policies for their properties.
- Those who do allow pets usually require a non-refundable pet fee which will vary by unit, pet, and property owner preferences.
Q: Is smoking permitted on rental properties?
Smoking is not permitted in many of our rental properties. This is something that is regulated by the property owner. Some properties that are smoke-free do allow smoking in outdoor areas.