Seeing the Units
- Friendly service is our specialty! Reach us in person by calling or emailing the listing agent, the office, or one of the individual agents from the agent page.
- We will provide more information, answer any questions, and make arrangements for you to see the properties that meet your criteria.
SEEING THE UNITS
- Please use this list to locate properties that fit your needs, price, move-in date, pet acceptance, etc.
- Drive by those units and see the neighborhood but do not attempt to enter any of the units.
- Appointments are necessary and require advance notice.
- Our agents show some of the units while the owners show others.
- Once you have met with an Agent in our office, that Agent will be your contact throughout the rental process
SECTION 8/HUD RENTALS
- Properties whose owners have indicated willingness to accept HUD Section 8 Vouchers are indicated by (8) in the text.
APPLICATION PROCESS, MONEY AND COSTS
- Our rental service is free to tenants.
- The non-refundable application fee is $38.00 (paid by check, money order, debit card, or credit card) for each adult living at the rental property. It is due at the time of the application, after the property has been viewed.
- We verify current and past employment as well as current and past rental information (generally, at least two years) and run a credit report.
- Owners or property managers make the final approval on all applications.
- The security deposit is normally paid at the time of the lease signing; first month’s rent is paid at the time of move-in/possession.
- A $35.00 attorney’s lease preparation fee is due at the time of acceptance of the application. An attorney prepares the lease.
- The acceptance to lease process takes approximately 3 days.
- Tenants should be prepared to sign the lease and pay the security deposit within 48 hours of acceptance.
- A copy of a photo ID (Florida Driver’s License or Florida ID card) is required at the time of the lease.
- A full month’s rent is due at the time of move-in with any prorated amount for a shorter month due the following month.
- We accept money order or check payments but NOT cash for any fees.
- We do not accept debit or credit card payment for applications, lease preparation fees and with the owner’s permission we accept debit card payment for the security deposit, rent payment, and pet fees.
- Application forms are available for download on our web page under downloadable documents or at our office.