Have you found yourself asking this question yet? If so, great! Because we have the answer for you! The 4th of July is a spectacular holiday to spend with friends and family, and the city of Jacksonville has all the equipment ready for you to paint the first coast red, white and blue. So, take a break from searching out residential property management in the Jacksonville, Florida area and have some fun this weekend. It isn’t every year that the 4th of July prompts a 3 day weekend, so have some fun!
Here are a few events to check out on the 4th:
- Riverside Arts Market is having live entertainment from 6 to 10 under the Fuller Warren Bridge, where you’ll have a great view of fireworks from downtown.
- Live Oak Freedom Fest starts at 10 am in downtown Live Oak
- Founding Day is happening all day in downtown St. Augustine
- Old Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration in Ponte Vedra Beach will feature old-school entertainment, including a dunk tank and raffle prizes. It starts at 3 pm and goes until 9 at night at American Legion Post 233
- St. Marys Independence Day Festival is happening just north of Jacksonville in downtown St. Mary’s, in Georgia, from 9 am to 5 pm